Pricing

Maintenance

Storage

let there be light charges a small storage fee of 2.5% of the customer's overall project cost. this fee will ensure that the material the customer has purchased will be stored in a proper, safe and secure facility to prevent it from any damage during the off season. removal and storage are required for anyone participating with let there be light. if the customer decides to take the lights down and/or not store the lights at any given time, they will not be eligible to participate in our services with those lights. if the customer decides they want to discontinue participating in our services at any given time throughout the year, they are more than welcome to pick the lights up at our office or request delivery at our convenience. if you are an inactive customer AND HAVE NOT CLAIMED YOUR LIGHTS for three or more years, we will automatically donate your lights to our Christmas Light Recycle Program.

Storage

installations are based off of hourly rates, however they will not reflect the exact hours spent onsite. our installation rates are based off of drive time, fuel, preparation prior to installation assembly, onsite installation and removal of our lighting. there is approximately a 20%  decrease in price after the first year for incandescent jobs, and approximately a 40% decrease for LED jobs. unless the customer adds additional materials to the installation. The following year discount is dependent upon whether incandescent or LED bulbs are used. Our prices include labor for installation & removal, maintenance, and storage.After installation, the customer will receive an invoice. 75% of the invoice is due within 30 days of installation, the remaining 25% of the invoice is due within 30 days of light removal. We are an all inclusive service- installation, removal, maintenance, storage. If the customer opts out of any part, they are still required to pay the entire invoiced balance. We accept credit cards (3% Processing Fee Charged), cash, or Checks.
If we do not receive payment for 75% of the invoice, within 30 days of the original invoice date then a standard interest rate of 8% will be added to your invoice. 8% interest will be charged every 30 days that the payment is late.

Pricing

Our rates are figured for one to two maintenance trips to replace burnt out bulbs, adjust faulty timers, or general touch ups. However, we will only visit the home for maintenance reasons if three or more bulbs are burnt out. We complete "spot checks" in higher concentrated areas, however the customer must report any faulty material so we are made aware and can schedule a maintenance visit. If the Let There Be Light Team makes a maintenance visit more than two times, we have the right to bill the customer accordingly. We understand that accidents happen and damage is possible, but we are not responsible for negligence. Any damage caused by Mother Nature or anything deemed excessive will be dealt with on a case by case basis. If anything is added to our original installation (I.E. our wiring is manipulated, “extra” decorations are added to our lighting or timers) we will not be responsible for any maintenance during the season- our maintenance agreement will be voided and the customer will be responsible for any damage or faulty material. 

Maintenance

BY AGREEING TO USE OUR SERVICES, THE CUSTOMER IS AGREEING TO OUR STANDARD PROCEDURE POLICIES AND PAYMENT TERMS.

Storage

Pricing

installations are based off of hourly rates, however they will not reflect the exact hours spent onsite. our installation rates are based off of drive time, fuel, preparation prior to installation assembly, onsite installation and removal of our lighting. there is approximately a 20% decrease in price for incandescent jobs after the first year, and approximately 40% for led jobs, unless the customer adds additional materials to the installation. Our prices include labor for installation & removal, maintenance, and storage. we are an all inclusive service- installation, removal, maintenance, storage. if the customer opts out of any part, they are still required to pay the entire agreed upon balance. 
after installation, the customer will receive an invoice. 75% of the invoice is due within 30 days of installation, the remaining 25% of the invoice is due within 30 days of light removal.
we will charge a standard interest rate of 8% if the installment portion (75%) of the invoice has not been paid within 15 days of light removal. 8% interest will be added every 30 days.

Storage

let there be light charges a small storage fee of 2.5% of the customer's overall project cost. this fee will ensure that the material the customer has purchased will be stored in a proper, safe and secure facility to prevent it from any damage during the off season. removal and storage are required for anyone participating with let there be light. if the customer decides to take the lights down and/or store the lights at any given time, they will not be eligible to participate in our services with those lights. if the customer decides they want to discontinue participating in our services at any given time throughout the year, they are more than welcome to pick the lights up at our office or request delivery at our convenience.

Maintenance

Our rates are figured for one to two maintenance trips to replace burnt out bulbs, adjust faulty timers, or general touch ups. However, we will only visit the home for maintenance reasons if three or more bulbs are burnt out.
we complete "spot checks" in higher concentrated areas, however the customer must report any faulty material so we are made aware and can schedule a maintenance visit.If the Let There Be Light Team makes a maintenance visit more than two times, we will have to bill the customer accordingly. We understand that accidents happen and damage is possible, but we are not responsible for negligence. Any damage caused by Mother Nature or anything deemed excessive will be dealt with on a case by case basis. If anything is added to our original installation (I.E. our wiring is manipulated, “extra” decorations are added to our lighting or timers) we will not be responsible for any maintenance during the season- our maintenance agreement will be voided and the customer will be responsible for any damage or faulty material. 

installations are based off of hourly rates, however they will not reflect the exact hours spent onsite. our installation rates are based off of drive time, fuel, preparation prior to installation assembly, onsite installation and removal of our lighting. there is approximately a 20% decrease in price after the first year, unless the customer adds additional materials to the installation. Our prices include labor for installation & removal, maintenance, and storage.

Storage

let there be light charges a small storage fee of 2.5% of the customer's overall project cost. this fee will ensure that the material the customer has purchased will be stored in a proper, safe and secure facility to prevent it from any damage during the off season. removal and storage are required for anyone participating with let there be light. if the customer decides to take the lights down and/or store the lights at any given time, they will not be eligible to participate in our services with those lights. if the customer decides they want to discontinue participating in our services at any given time throughout the year, they are more than welcome to pick the lights up at our office or request delivery at our convenience.

Pricing